When LEGO toys give me ideas..
LEGO figurine + Nail polish = ?
Here are 8 alternatives you can find around your house:
- For childhood nostalgics : a LEGO sword
- For hotties : a match
- For Picasso lovers : the tip of a brush
- For crafty girls : a soft eraser pricked with a pair of scissors
- For future Shakespeares : an old pen
- For Downton Abbey addicts : a large pearl fitted on a wire
- For bun maniacs : the end of a hair pin
- For epicureans : a pin planted in a cork
Didn’t you find something which suits you?
A toothpick, an old pearl stud earring, even an apple stem could be used!
Other ideas? Don’t be shy and list them down below!
Beware: Nail polish remover weakens and attacks plastic. Use old objects you don’t care for or try to wipe the varnish and to scratch its residues when dry.
PS: No toy got hurt during the making process.