What I’ll Take With Me
I will soon leave for Minnesota, my second home. I am so so excited! If you’ve been reading this for a while, you will know that I started planning over a month ago. In fact, I started to think about the clothes I was going to wear, the makeup I’d put up before landing, … more than 4 weeks ago.
I know… control freak…
Well, I still have to wait a few days, but I have already taken a picture of all the things I’ll take with me on the plane, just to show you guys.
– a big bag that can easily fit everything. Mine is a Jean-Louis Scherrer.
– Smartphone / IPhone, Ipad, Mp3 player, with earplugs of course.
– the mandatory transparent bag containing liquids: mine contains blush, face cream samples, wipes, eye drops, mascara, lip balm, deodorant, …
– a little makeup pouch, for all the non-liquid necessities, such as a hand mirror, q-tips, blotting paper, …
– chewing-gum: I don’t want to take a toothpaste and a toothbrush and clean my teeth in front of strangers in a public bathroom.
– a warm scarf
– a snack: I chose dried fruit. Because of different time zones/jet lag, I will most likely not be given my meal at my normal eating time.
– a pen
– a small hair brush
– and of course my passport : I found this fun pink metallic cover in H&M.
What do you usually take with you on a plane?